Last year saw our team run the club's first course aimed at adults and parents. We are again running the program this year. The Bronze Medallion is the primary lifesaving award, providing participants with basic patrolling and surf awareness knowledge. Over the duration of 7 days, participants will do theory and practical in a range of different environments teaching them the skills required to be able to participate in basic lifesaving patrolling operations (including water safety activities).
There will be 7 sessions - see dates below - these will be predominantly around Melbourne but will also be determined by the group participating.
1. Saturday 3rd Nov 9-3pm – session #1
2. Wednesday 7th Nov 6-8pm – session #2
3. Saturday 10th Nov 9-3pm – session #3
4. Saturday 17th Nov 9-3pm – session #4
5. Wednesday 21st Nov 6-8pm – session #5
6. Saturday 24th Nov 9-3pm – session #6
7. Saturday 1st Dec 1pm (approx. start) – assessment day